Relinaa LS Leader replied

664 weeks ago

Attohwa

Keels Admin replied

662 weeks ago

Congratulations to Relinaa on completeing all her +2 items for WHM!

I know a lot of others are getting closer to finishing off their +2 sets as well so we will keep working to get everyone their #1 jobs to full +2. Once that is done we will move everyone's #2 job to be their main and have everyone pick a new #2 and do it again! :) We'll also have to do a few runs of abyssite/atma farming to get ones that people are missing from different zones.

See you all in game!

Keels

last edited 662 weeks ago by Keels

662 weeks ago

Thanks Keels :D

We should do a VV atma run this weekend :P or soon, idk who needs it still.

Keels Admin replied

662 weeks ago

Ya, we definately can do that. Do we have a full pop set or do we need to farm one still?

662 weeks ago

I have 4/5 items… missing Venomous Peiste Claw.

662 weeks ago

And Mr. Lazy finally took a pic of all my +2s so just waiting for him to post now :P

Keels Admin replied

661 weeks ago

Thanks Mogi and Reli for helping me farm Glavoid pop sets last night! :) Have only 18 shells left to complete the first trial for this dagger, then only 16 scales left for the second one!

661 weeks ago

np at all Keels, i`ll help ya when you farm next pop set, just let me know when. :)

Keels Admin replied

661 weeks ago

Ya, I was actually farming gold chests in zone a little last night while waiting for Gnat to pop, ended up getting 2 torn bat wings and one mossy shell so have 1/2 that pop set all ready! When I get the other half we can do Chloris! The buds it drops are for Scythe, Polearm, and Hand to Hand Emp weapons.
Please log in to post a reply.